Bring your child to camp!
Enjoy a relaxing day or three at Walcamp with your child. Canoe, swim, play games, explore our natural surroundings and share stories around a campfire. Campers stay in a bunk-style cabin (guys with guys, girls with girls) with limited family-syle housing available. Designed for an adult and their child to attend together; families are also invited to attend.
Ages: An adult (age 18+) and one or more children
Dates: Week 3 - June 30 - July 3
Options available for a one, two or three night stay.
- Three-Night Adventure, $150/person
- Two-Night Adventure, $100/person
- One-Night Adventure, $50/person
Arrival and Departure:
- Check-in: Sunday, 5:30-6:30pm
- Check-out: Wednesday, 11:30am
- Once you register, we will call/email to confirm your desired arrival/departure times.
- Opening Check-in, Sunday 5:30-6:30pm
- Monday-Wednesday, Please plan to check-in during our office hours: 8am-5:30pm
- Final Retreat Check-out: Wednesday, 11:30am
- Breakfast: 8-8:30 am
- Lunch: 12-12:30 pm
- Dinner 5:30-6:00 pm
Adventures may include: archery, crafts, campfire and songs, daily devotions, games, hiking, s'mores, swimming and other outdoor fun.
What to Bring:
- Please refer to our Packing List as you prepare for your retreat.
- Plan on bringing pillows and either twin sheets and blankets or sleeping bags.
Register early! Limited space available.
Walcamp is an accredited member of ACA. The American Camp Association is a community of camp professionals who, for over 100 years, have joined together to share knowledge and experience and to ensure the quality of camp programs.