2018 Summer Day Camps
Walcamp Summer Day Camp Program
2018 Summer Day Camp
Program Cost: $175/Week ($35/Day)
Walcamp offers a great value for your summer day care needs. Canoe on a lake, hike in the woods, wade in a river, and still be home by dinner! It’s day camp at a real camp.
Walcamp's 2018 Day Camp Programs run weekly, Monday-Friday, from June 24 until August 3.
- Parents drop their campers off in our dining hall between 8-9 am.
- Campers participate in camp activities, including new adventures and classic camp favorites. Activities vary by day.
- "Water" Wednesdays include activities like River Float, Mudpit, Jello Drop, Water Balloons and similar "messy" fun.
- Lunch and afternoon snacks are provided (included in price).
- Parents pick up campers between 4:30-5:30 pm.
Click here for an informational booklet about our Summer Day Camp Program.
Register early! Limited space available.
Walcamp 2018 Summer Theme
Who is your hero? Join us this summer and explore the stories of some of the great heroes of the Bible. Discover what makes someone a hero and why we look up to them, then practice what you learn each day through games, activities, music and crafts. When your faith and strength are tested, be ready to take a place among the heroes of our faith and say, "Here I Stand!"
High Standards. Quality Programs.
Walcamp is an accredited member of ACA. The American Camp Association is a community of camp professionals who, for over 100 years, have joined together to share knowledge and experience and to ensure the quality of camp programs.